Best Mango Chicken Curry Edmonds
Mango chicken curry may be a prevalent dish that combines the sweetness of ready mangoes with the savory flavor of delicate chicken and a mix of flavors. It's an idealized adjust of sweet and hot, making it a favorite among numerous. At Caravan Kebab in Edmonds, we take pride in serving the best tasting mango chicken Edmonds. And nowadays, we're energized to share our Mango Chicken Curry recipe Edmonds with you so you can simply ace the craftsmanship of making this tasty dish at home.
To create Caravan Kebab's best mango chicken curry Edmonds, you'll require the taking after fixings:
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into small pieces
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon ghee or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Warm the ghee or oil in an expansive pan over medium heat. Include the onion and cook until it relaxes and gets to be translucent, almost 5 minutes.
- Incorporate the garlic and ginger, and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
- Include the tomato glue, cumin, coriander, turmeric, cinnamon, cardamom, and cayenne (on the off chance that utilizing), and mix to combine. Cook until the flavors are fragrant, about one to two minutes.
- Add the pieces of chicken to the dish, season with salt and pepper, and cook until all sides are browned.
- Include the diced mango and coconut drain to the dish, and mix to combine. Cook the mixture until it resembles a stew and the chicken is done and the sauce has thickened, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve the best tasting mango chicken curry Edmonds over rice or with naan bread. Garnish with fresh cilantro.
Congratulations, you have just mastered the art of making Caravan Kebab's best mango chicken curry Edmonds! We hope you have as much fun making and eating this dish as we do. Don't forget to visit our restaurant in Edmonds or place an order online for our delicious mango chicken curry and other authentic Indian dishes. Happy cooking!
To experience the leading tasting mango chicken curry in Edmonds and other true Indian dishes, visit Caravan Kebab's site at www.caravankebab.com, call us at 206-546-7999, or e-mail us at [email protected].